Sunday, May 10, 2009

Scandals 05/04/09

I show off my Zoolander face with Chloe.



OK, so I figured if I was going to do this blog proper, sooner or later, I'd have to also review a gay bar. Thankfully, my friend, Chloe, was having a birthday on Monday, so late Sunday night (after 12), we went to Scandals to start celebrating. I really rather like the atmosphere as they've put a lot more effort into it than most bars. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's totally gay, but what do you expect?

The drink prices weren't unreasonable, although I'm not used to paying a cover charge to get in somewhere, so there's that. They had free goldfish crackers and peanuts. Also, I was entertained, as there was a drag show. So I guess $5 for admission was fair. I didn't stay too long because, unlike Chloe, I did not take Monday off of work. I still had fun.


**** four asterisks
Scandals
11 Grove St Asheville, NC 28801 (828) 252-2838

No comments:

Post a Comment